Tuesday, October 20, 2009






is for Toggles.





I love a good winter coat with Toggles!  This has always been my favorite style of coat.  I am all about Ivy League style!  I am looking for a new one this year.  Chicago was super cold over the weekend-so I am dreaming of my next toggle coat!



This boys coat from Ralph Lauren is pretty perfect!



My nieces, Eloise and Bea, have these fleece toggle coats from Old Navy.  They are so cute - I wish they made them in adult sizes!



Yellow!



A cute coat from the Gap - but the toggles are a bit too subtle for me.



A page from the past.  I love a man in a coat with toggles!



Love this coat from J.Crew!



This one too!



Love the exaggerated toggles on this one!

4 comments:

  1. I am really feeling the yellow ones! What a great piece!!! And quite a statment! Get it! (For both of us...I live in Houston - I need a jacket, not a coat.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow!

    My son has a little grey herringbone coat with toggles, he's not crazy about it, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are making me want toggles too. Right now.
    So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just discovered your blog! i think it's great that you're a sister-blogging team - i wish my sister and i were that close. :)

    also love your alphabet inspired posts! have you heard of Daily Drop Cap? you can link to it on my blog.
    http://liveworkdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete