Thursday, May 28, 2009




is for Kitchens.






We love Kitchens.
We both love to cook and it is fun to imagine what your dream kitchen would look like. There are so many choices. I have always dreamed of a kitchen with a big stove, a place to make bread, a fireplace, a long table for meals with loved ones, and a sofa to hang out! Our family is always hanging out in the kitchen.


Love the black sink!


via HelloGorgeous

This kitchen has so much personality. I love the mix of old and new.


I love the long marble table in the kitchen and the mix of chairs!
You could form an assembly line and make homeade pretzels on this table!


The open shelving in this kitchen allows you to look at all of your dishes. If you love collecting dishes and glassware like I do, open shelving is a good thing. I also love the footed pedestal with the heirloom tomatos.

Stunning!


I love the big mirror in this kitchen and the ebony floors!


via Shelter

What a great place to have family dinners!

Great window in the kitchen!


I love the drum lighting in this small, intimate kitchen.

via Domino

The antler coat hook is the perfect touch!


The crate as a dishrack is a happy surprise.


I love the painting of the dog and the cake stands.


This was the kitchen in the movie Practical Magic. I would have been happy if the whole movie took place in the kitchen!



I love the upholstered chairs in the kitchen!

So charming!


Beautiful floor!

via HouseBeautiful
Looks like a perfect kitchen for the house on the beach!

The red Aga stove speaks for itself.


via HouseBeautiful
A galley kitchen can be a lot of fun! Everyone still seems to squeeze in to socialize no matter how small the kitchen is!

Great mix of seating!


Simple and full of charm!


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! All those kitchens are stunning!
    Love your blog!

    Smiles from Italy,
    Federica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kitchens too and it is a place that our family gathers while my mom is cooking. Thanks for sharing these amazing photographs. Some of these for sure would be my dream kitchen...someday.
    xoxo-Meg
    fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice collection never seen before such rare things kitchen linens. thanks for sharing this information.weil mclain oil boiler troubleshooting

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pleasant assortment never seen such uncommon things kitchen cloths. much obliged for sharing this data.consumer reports electric heaters

    ReplyDelete