Wednesday, May 12, 2010

is
for
Outdoor Swings and Fireplaces.

The warmer weather has me wishing I had a fabulous backyard with a swing and fireplace!  On Summer evenings at our parent's house we always sit outside by the fire and it is such a luxury!  Wishing I had my own backyard to relax and entertain on summer evenings.


Such a gorgeous and cozy seating area!

via Domino
How great would a fireplace on a dock be!


Love this!

What a great spot to hide and read a book!

Love this sweet hidden fireplace with a pair of bertoia chairs.

4 comments:

  1. I always wanted a swing too. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them all!!! but that last one is so appealing to me in every way. the first one too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the modern home!! I am dying for an outside fireplace!! Thanks for inspiring! Best, Connie

    ReplyDelete