Tuesday, December 1, 2009







is for Gingham.



Who doesn't love a little gingham!





Super cute gingham days of the week handkerchiefs from Jack Spade!  A wonderful gift for the boy in your life.  I can't help thinking I could make these myself - but I am happy to know they are out there and can be delivered to you in days!



Love these gingham melamine plates by La Plates!
You can choose your own pattern, color, and monogram!  Such a wonderful gift!  Just one would be cute hanging on the wall!



Another great gingham platter from Design Within Reach!



If you are feeling especially giving (like to yourself!) - how about this gorgeous gingham bed!


Or a red gingham sofa! 
My sister, Al, gave me this note last year and whenever I see it on my inspiration board it makes me happy!  What a great sofa!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your mention of La Plates! We just found your blog and love it! Wishing your family a happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete