Friday, December 18, 2009


is
for
Christmas Decorations.

Christmas decorations always make me smile!  Wreaths, amarylis, boxwood, paperwhites, ribbons and bows...so beautiful!


via Real Simple
Simple and beautiful!


via MarthaStewart
I so love these socks strung along the back of the chairs!


A gorgeous bay leaf wreath from Williams-Sonoma.



Such pretty packages!



I love a square boxwood wreath!






I love this wreath made of felt!  I have a soft spot for felt and all of it's possibilities!  There is a tutorial here if you want to make one yourself!



The bells along the staircase in this home are stunning!  I would love to do this someday.



Gumdrop wreaths!  I have made these a few times and it is actually a really fun things to do with kids if they have the patience!



Super cute advent garland made with tiny socks!

So gorgeous and ethereal!


If only I had a fireplace!



Too good - a square boxwood wreath on a red front door!



The yellow drum next to black and white stripes is so great!






I loved these pictures of Aerin Lauder's home (one of them) in House Beautiful.



I love her kitchen and the white hydrangeas!



I love the pink and red ribbon in this Kate Spade Ad.



These wreaths look like a fantastic chandelier!


Amarylis bulbs blooming!  So fantastic!  I love to fill all my pots and vases with amarylis and paperwhite bulbs at Christmas.  It is so satisfying to watch them grow and bloom!

5 comments:

  1. Love the idea of wreath as chandelier!! How chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just trolling blogs and discovered yours, LOVE IT! very clever, great images and graphics. also loved hearing you live nearby. my shop and blog are from geneva, il.
    debra
    5th and state

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these images! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas -carlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that we have described discount links of london the one way linking process, how can you get links of london silver websites to link just to you? One answer is that it is links of london sale dependent on your sites content, especially if you links london jewellery have unique content. Other websites will link cheap links of london to you if you have interesting content that links london bracelet compliments their content. The problem is that you london links charms really have to have something exceptional. links of london watches sale One easy way to get a type of one way link called discount links of london rings a back-link. These are links to articles that you cheap links of london necklaces have written and distributed through article directories.

    ReplyDelete