Wednesday, November 24, 2010

is
for
Vintage Suitcases.

As a Prop Shopper/Stylist I get asked to shop for a lot of crazy things and some are fun and some pretty mundane.  I love it when I get to spend the day looking for something unique and rummage thru all of the antique stores and thrift shops for something special.  It satisfies my own desire to see what's out there at the same time!  It is also dangerous because I always end up finding something I want for myself!   Last week I got to spend the day looking for vintage suitcases and I just love the look of an old suitcase compared to those modern cases on wheels that we see today.  They tell their own story.





















Can't leave out the amazing luggage in The Darjeeling Limited.


In truth, I still travel with a very large duffel bag like these - easy to throw in the car and go!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful share. Here is the great example related to you blog. Thanks for a wonderful share. Achasoda Relx Pod Kit

    ReplyDelete