Thursday, November 18, 2010

is
for
Envelopes.

I love this wall of framed envelopes - such a great idea.


I also love a gorgeous lined envelope.






I lined my Rifle Design thank you cards with this super cute red faux bois paper.


And you know I love kelly green polka dots - so fun!


Add some gorgeous stamps.


I love a white pen on dark envelopes!


Time to start thinking about holiday cards - but it always takes me forever to figure out what I want to do each year.  What about you all?

4 comments:

  1. so pretty, I shied away from dark envelopes because it never occured to me to use a white pen. duh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the framed envelopes! I never would have thought of that, but it's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow, most inspiring post ever!? I think so!! Especially considering my xmas card task is looking a little daunting... but this perked me right up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful! I love the wall of framed envelopes. What a great idea. And the lined envelopes...wonderful.

    ReplyDelete