Wednesday, August 18, 2010

is
for
Orla Kiely Wallpaper.

We wallpapered Rach's daughter's bedroom with this super cute Orla Kiely wallpaper this week.  Actually, Rach really did all of the work while I talked and took pictures!


I need to take some better pictures - but couldn't resist sharing these!  The room looks completely different - there used to be vertical stripes in there.


It was definently the easiest wallpaper we have ever worked with.  Bea and Eloise are so excited about their new room!


Olive tried to get into the action too - but she eventually got bored and sat back and watched!


I will post better pictures when the room is put back together!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more! I am loving that wallpaper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where oh where did you buy this paper?! I can't find it anywhere! Please contact me!
    megwillardson@gmail.com

    Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more. frac plugs

    ReplyDelete