Wednesday, June 2, 2010

is
for
Dreaming of a Cabin by the Lake.

Sometimes I would love to escape with friends to my own retreat by the water.  Growing up on Lake Michigan was very peaceful and I loved that we didn't have to have any curtains on the windows - we were surrounded by trees!  Here are a few images that make me dream of an escape by the lake.

Would love to open the door and run out to the lake in morning!


Love this room full of windows!


This one too!


A fireplace is a must!


The maps in the bedroom are fabulous!






What's better than a canoe on the water!




This room reminds me of a big treehouse in the woods!




I adore this room - full of character!




I love sleeping with all of the windows open!






Love this cozy outdoor bar!

3 comments:

  1. these photos are dreamy :)

    bisou bisou
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures warm my heart! Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dream of living on the water. It is pulling me in -I need to take up residence soon. I better go buy a lottery ticket! What great photos. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete