Thursday, February 18, 2010

is
for
Built-In Bookcases.

I love homes with built-in bookcases.  They add so much character to a room.  All of the great Woody Allen movies always have an apartment full of built-in bookcases!


I love this long farm table too!


This library surely has some treasures inside!




Even better - built-in bookcases AND a fireplace!


I love the library ladder!




Perfectly cozy!


A dining table surrounded by books!




A beautiful bookcase by Bella Foster!



A bookcase in the hallway!


4 comments:

  1. Lovely post!I always love to look at bookshelves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Am dying to build some bookcases around my fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this fabulous post, I came across it researching built ins for a client, xo S

    ReplyDelete