Tuesday, February 14, 2012

L is for

is
for
Love is all you need.

I'm absolutely a fan of Valentine's Day and sending good thoughts to the people you love and care about as much as possible!  Making valentine's cards is so much fun and who doesn't love a reminder that someone is thinking of you!  I also can't deny my love of pink and red together and the fact that an ideal Valentine's Day usually falls on a perfectly snowy day.  Where is the snow this year?


I love this grizzly bear valentine from Blackbird Letterpress!


Darling bags for your Valentine treats!


These arrow valentine's are absolute perfection!


Great colors from J.Crew.


A great gift for your girlfriends - love the tiny achors on this coin purse!



Another classic from J.Crew!


The Matchbook girls drew my attention to this super cute apron - a happy apron for the cook!  I just love the elephants!


You know I love a coat with toggles - even better a red one!


Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the red zebra with pink!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore pink and red together and of course love Valentine's day. I'm surprised how many times I read on blogs this week of how people don't particularly like Valentine's day...pink, red, chocolate...what's not to love?
    xo
    annie

    ReplyDelete