Tuesday, December 13, 2011

is
for
December.

I can't believe we are already well into December!  I love this time of year!  Sometimes I wish the holidays were at the end of January instead so we could all enjoy the festivities a little bit longer!  I'm looking forward to the snowy days ahead!


But we haven't had a good snow day yet.  In fact, the day after Thanksgiving we went for a walk in the dunes and the weather was so warm that the kids were playing on a sandbar!


Regardless, it's my favorite time of the year and I love seeing all of the cars driving around town with fresh cut trees on the roof!


Time to hang some wreaths and garlands - I love the smell of fresh greens around the house!



Grow some paperwhites!



And amarylis!


And wrap some presents of course!


1 comment:

  1. This post reminds me of last year...I had just started reading your blog and I remember checking it one day and it was snowing...that is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete