Friday, April 20, 2012

is
for
Polka Dots.
I love a great polka dot pattern and am always drawn to them.  Lately I've been crushing on this polka dot bag since Rach bought the backpack version.  As usual we like the same things!


I still love this J.Crew dress from season's past with the gold polka dots!

Super cute shoes!



Love the green and white pattern!



Rach wore this dress at Passover and it looked so cute on her!


I absolutely love these polka dot linen napkins I saw on DesignMom - the colors are gorgeous! 


I may have to make some for myself - check out her tutorial!


2 comments:

  1. oh i adore polka dots,especially in clothing.they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog structure.

    I would love to follow your beautiful blog! <3 maybe we can follow each other?



    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete