Friday, April 8, 2011

An Ideal Little Cottage.

Whenever I see an ideal little cottage like this one I can't help imagining what it might look like inside and building an imaginary life around it in my head.
A perfect spot to spend the evening with friends around the fire!
Load up the car and drive up a tree-lined road...
A welcome entry!
A Dining Room with a fireplace would be nice!
A well stocked kitchen and a big outdoor table to enjoy long lunches!
A place for the dogs to lounge.
Every ideal cottage needs some built-ins for books!
A perfectly cozy bedroom.
A boathouse full of oars of course!
And someone to row the boat with you!


  1. Love this! So quaint and cozy and perfectly inspiring. xx, Jane

  2. Ooohhhh...these are all so great! I love a cottage. I could never live in a big house, to me a cottage is so much more romantic...but that's just me.

  3. This cottage is so beautiful. I am going to copy the out door brick terrace with fire circle when I build my new studio!