Thursday, September 22, 2011

C

is
for
Crushing on A Few Things.

Just a few things I'm loving lately.

Rach and I each got one of these awesome headsets for our phones while at the Museum of Contemporary Art the other day. They have about 20 of them hanging from the ceiling so you can just plug your phone in and try it out yourself.  After plugging our phones in and calling each other (like a couple of dorks) we were sold.  I love it!  It makes talking on your cell phone seem much more civilized and is very comfortable.


I love this Stanley & Sons tote with the gigantic pocket out front.  As much as I love color - I still appreciate the well worn patina that brown leather develops as it becomes part of your life.


I'm always crushing on beautiful kitchens and this one just seems so beautifully functional.  I love kitchen counters that are full of personality.  This one doesn't dissapoint!

Speaking of kitchen counters - how cute is this green coffee maker!  I'm not a fan of making coffee in a big drip coffee machine, but this gorgeous coffee pot might make me change my mind!  I think it would look great next to my red Dualit toaster! 

I kind of love the cut of this caftan - a great piece for the fall.


 
Loving these looks from Margaret Howell - stripes, toggles, and a big full skirt - what's not to love!


 
  I'm also loving this office hideaway - the caned chairs and the blue fiberglass chairs together are pretty charming!


No comments:

Post a Comment